Thursday, May 14, 2009

Add a letter before I.L.F

Some "smart guy" came up with the concept of M.I.L.F. That is "mothers I´d like to fuck". I hear it everywhere nowadays. Not that I am a mother but there are many guys using the concept. Not once have I heard a word in the same context for women looking at fathers. So, I looked it up. Most logically would it be either D.I.L.F for "dads I´d like to fuck" or F.I.L.F for "fathers I´d like to fuck". The latter proved to be existent, however not in the context of women looking at hot fathers but instead it was a concept meaning" Fatty I´d Like To fuck". And most correctly the first statement actually already existed, however, I had to google it to even make sure there was a word for women to use. This makes me wonder if it would be accurate to just put any letter infront of I.L.F and make it a valid statement for something someone would like to fuck. Such as, C.I.L.F, for "Clown I´d like to fuck" or T.I.L.F for "teenager i´d like to fuck" (All guys dreams, trust me!) or D.I.L.F could also stand for "Dwarf I´d like to fuck"... see what I mean?! Someone should come up with something better. I am already working on it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment