Monday, December 28, 2009

Dating retard, I am.

Sooo, I have been dating this guy. He is tall, have a decent job… and that is probably it. I had to see him twice just to determine whether or not he was a retard. But then again, I guess if you are a doctor you can’t be much of a retard. If it wasn’t for my sexual desperation there would most probably not have been a third date. Until the third date he had not impressed me much. He was too reserved. His politeness did not come natural. He laughed when my jokes were not funny AND he’s compliments sucked! Oh, and the worst part was that he did not own a bed. What the hell!!!! Who in their right mind sleeps on the floor if they are not pure bums?! One other thing that was kind of a turn off was that he never contacted me randomly. There was always a notification through messenger saying he might call the following day and that he was scared to bother me as it seemed as I was always busy working… Oh God give me strenght!!!
Thanks to a very close friend of mine I still had the state of mind that a cock is always a cock, so I decided to agree to a third date. To my surprise he had changed his way of approaching me and took for once initiatives. He was super kind and affectionate during the whole night and I almost got scared there for a second wondering if he started to develop feelings for me. He offered to drive me home when I decided that I got what I came for and it was time for me to go home.
But does his super sweetness on the third date weigh up to his dullness and the fact that we have nothing in common, except for sex that is??? Or have I become completely twisted in my head after last summers “porrmobile rides” over the south parts of Sweden???? Will I forever think that the best relationship in this world is when you take off all your clothes once you come inside the door and as soon as you got what you came for it is time to leave… No drama, no strings attached, no feelings.

When I come to think about it, maybe I am the retard. A freakin' DATING RETARD!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment