Monday, January 4, 2010

Au natural with a fat ass

Oh, the mystery of men always hitting on you when you look like a mix of a hungover bum and a 24h sleep zombie having not a chemical on your face OR in your hair that could enhance your look one bit.What is wrong with them????
During my grocery shopping today at Jewel-osco, this guy was totally coming on to me. He chose my queue and I offered him to go ahead since i was packed with all my bachelorette groceries. Yes... 10 meal replacement bars, 20 ready to cook meals and the largest box of Tampax ever. He replied that he was more than happy to wait and just enjoy the view. WHAT FUCKING VIEW??????? He meant my wire wool simulated hair or the dark rings underneath my eyes or my fat ass... Coming to think about it, considering he was black, it could totally be my fat ass he was referring to.
Well, at least I got to hear the words "I love you" today, that has been a while. Not that I wished it would come from a random, strange black man on a parking lot. And then it was the third guy who passed me while I was waiting for the bus and called me "sexy". The weird part was that they were all quite handsome.
I might want to look into an experiment, where I should go out for a drink in the evening without any makeup or hair preparation and see how many guys would hit on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment