Friday, January 15, 2010

The Juggler

This guy does not match up to any standards. He has huge hands, but his male genitals are not as big as his hands in reality should reflect. He seems to be utterly honest. No, man is ever utterly honest. He used weird impolite compliments. He replaced the three day rule with a three hour rule. He wanted to see me already the next day and then he cancel it on the same day, not to be heard of yet. Maybe if I wouldn’t have slept with him, we would just go separate ways and I would think of him as a fun, cute guy, but nothing more. Well, the moment I had a look at his hands, I knew it wouldn’t just end in a fair farewell. Maybe, if he hadn’t used his tiger routine, I would think of him as a cute guy, who never got me off and I would not mind him never call again. Now, that was not the case though and I haven’t had a guy treating me rough like that since last summer. He got ME addicted. I am the one who suppose to be addictive. Damn It!!! So today, is three days since I got his cancellation message and I am seriously considering to send him a message about whether or not I should consider myself being an accomplished mission of his… Honestly I have never felt more confused or did I just got gamed??? You can never mess with a romantic retard.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, mystery fake blond.Isn´t it time to update your blog? Nothing happened in this past year? :)

    ReplyDelete